The Human Element of IT Security: Training Employees to Defend Your Business
Your people are your first and last line of defense against cybercriminals.
Are they armed with the tools they need to protect your business?
It takes more than the right technology to protect your business from cyberthreats. Aldridge CIO, Chad Hiatt, will walk you through the security training policies, best practices, and tools necessary to help your employees defend your business.
During the webinar, Chad will use demos and his IT security expertise to show how you can:
- Train and test your staff on cybersecurity awareness
- Utilize the latest security technology
- Structure and implement the necessary IT security policies
- Establish the best-fit security procedures for your business
- Minimize your employees’ bad IT habits
- Identify and respond to cybersecurity threats