At Aldridge, we love helping businesses move to more secure, agile, and effective IT solutions through the use of Cloud technology. Cloud solutions provide businesses with flexible, speedy, and practical solutions that are no longer just for the big guys – but the little businesses too.
Cloud computing is the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the internet to store, manage, and process data. So, what does this look like in everyday use? Here are some examples of Cloud-based services that you likely already use regularly:
- Social media outlets
- Social chat software (Teams, etc.)
- Office management software, such as Office 365
- Mobile apps
- Google apps
- Off-site data storage and backup programs
These are just a few of the ways that small businesses are functioning in the ‘Cloud’.
Cloud services for
If you are already functioning with part of your business in the ‘Cloud’, then you are familiar with the security, flexibility, and easy anywhere-you-want, anytime-you-want access to your data within the Cloud. At Aldridge, we focus on helping your business become more secure, flexible, and successful through the use of practical and agile solutions to your IT needs. In many cases, working toward a cloud-based solution will be most effective for you. Our team of pros will work with you to assess what areas of your business would benefit from migrating further into the Cloud. Cloud integration within these carefully chosen areas will offer your business:
- Improved reliability and flexibility of your IT infrastructure
- More connectivity between your users (staff) and your consumers
- Greater flexibility of resources (servers, switches, firewalls, internet bandwidth, internet connectivity)
While we work with you as your IT outsourcing team, we will constantly be evaluating your IT needs and goals and determining your best-fit IT design. When your business grows, we will offer up various Cloud solutions that will be:
- Scalable – your capabilities and applications grow as you do
- Customized – to meet the unique needs of your business
- Mobile – collaborate with other employees from any Internet-enabled device
- Cost-effective – efficient technology that improves your bottom line
Our Cloud Services include powerful tools for collaboration and increased productivity. Cloud computing solutions allow you and your employees to share, edit, and publish documents in a unified system, improve communication and e-mail, increase marketing abilities, and enhance your everyday business processes.
From our blog
If you’re interested in learning more about the specific services that we offer, take a look at these pages for more information: