Protect what’s most important
The Cybersecurity Threatscape
What began as individuals attacking businesses for fun has transformed into an organized and highly-profitable cybercrime industry. Cybercriminals are professional; they work out of offices, have structured management, and use specialized tools. You can no longer ignore the very real threat cybercrime poses to your business. Without proper cybersecurity planning, your business is vulnerable to cybersecurity risks, including
Phishing & Spear Phishing Attacks
Cybersecurity For Your Business
You need an IT partner that understands the threats facing your business and can help you implement the right technology and controls based on your exposure. As an IT outsourcing client, you receive
Security Strategy Guidance:
Standard Policies & Procedures:
Backup & Recovery Planning:
Managed Detection & Response:
Aldridge IT Security Levels
Understanding where your cybersecurity is currently at and if it is where it needs to be can be challenging without internal expertise. Our cybersecurity experts developed our IT Security Levels to help businesses better understand their current security and guide their security initiatives.
How Security+ Will Protect Your Business
Do you require a comprehensive security strategy supported by cutting-edge tools? Are you in a regulated industry that has strict compliance obligations, or do you work with highly valuable data that needs more robust protection? If you are serious about your cybersecurity, you need Security+.
Work through your organization’s threat profile and develop a plan that effectively controls your risk and is suited for your budget and risk tolerance.
Apply safeguards to the elements of your IT environment that support critical business functions. These safeguards include deploying sophisticated tools, technical and management controls, and business continuity planning.
Implement a layered threat detection system consisting of
- Automated detection toolset, using behavior analytics to learn how your business operates so that it can recognize and flag unusual activities; Managed Detection & Response (MDR)
- Sensors placed on key components of your IT infrastructure, providing visibility across your environment; Security Incident & Event Management (SIEM)
- A 24/7 team of security specialists (Security Operations Center) monitoring and analyzing the security data stream, ready to respond to potential threats
Employ a three-tier threat response process:
- Your Security Operations Center (SOC) team will have first eyes on potential threats. They will validate the threat and, in most cases, can resolve it through the restoration capabilities of your MDR tool.
- Threats that cannot be resolved through restoration are escalated to the Aldridge Network Operations Center (NOC). They will independently vet the threat, uncover the scope of the breach, and determine the appropriate recovery steps.
- Your Client Success Manager (CSM) will incorporate findings from Security+ – whether detected vulnerabilities identified separately or specific findings from a security event – into your IT Projects Roadmap for consideration, prioritization, and implementation
If the damage to your environment goes beyond restoration, then our remediation service Cyber Attack Recovery kicks in. Remediation involves restoring, repairing, and immediate changes to harden your systems in response to an attack. Remediation is rarely included within the scope of a security offering because the nature of the damage is unpredictable, and there is a potential for extremely high repair costs. Remediation is included in Security+ because we are confident in the solutions you have in place.
Security Incident & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
Security Operations Center (SOC)
Cyber Attack Recovery
External Vulnerability Management
Security Awareness Training & Mock Phishing Attacks
Dark Web Monitoring
Behavior-Based Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Deep Email Filtering
Start Controlling Your Risk
Every business needs to be talking about its cybersecurity. Let us help you move from conversation to action on your cybersecurity initiatives.