Join our panel discussion and Q&A to hear how the construction industry is embracing opportunities and using technology to overcome current industry challenges.
Join us on Thursday, July 23rd, from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. CT for our virtual panel covering how the construction industry is navigating the following challenges and opportunities:
- Going paperless in the field – Technology’s role and other factors to consider
- The “rush” to the cloud – common mistakes and how to approach the transition properly
- 12-month economic outlook – A general forecast of the economic trends to watch for in the construction industry
- Moving your accounting system to the cloud – What to consider when selecting a solution
- IT Security ESPECIALLY when working remote – How to keep security top of mind across a remote workforce
- Communicating and collaborating with your team – Meshing business processes and technology solutions
- The shift from business continuity to business as usual – Strategic IT planning for an agile business in any disaster
- Mobility and Information Access – Building an ecosystem of technology systems and tools you can depend on
- 2020 lessons learned – What we learned in the shift to remote work and what could have gone smoother
- The new Microsoft 365 – New features & how to get the most value from your investment
- Overcoming cash flow challenges: The systems you need in place to match purchasing with billing
This isn’t all about us. We want to hear from you and will be moderating questions during and after the panel.
If you have any questions, you can submit them during the panel, and they will be addressed during the discussion or in a follow-up after the panel.
We hope you can join us!