It has never been easier to turn your data into valuable business insights. Learn how to evolve your data strategy from businesses that have actually done it.
In this panel recording Aldridge, the Rand Group, and Conquest Completion Services discuss how each company achieved success in transforming their approach to Data Analytics. We spoke with Christa Curette, VP of Technology at Conquest Completion Services, to learn more about how her team achieved this goal, lessons learned along the way, and what she would have done differently given a chance. We also talked through other practical examples of how small and mid-sized organizations are leveraging Power BI to answer everyday questions about their business so they can make money, save money, and reduce risk.
This video will touch on the following questions:
- What are some quick wins to get you and your organization off go?
- What are some of the lessons learned to avoid rework?
- Is Power BI the right tool for everything?
- What is data warehousing, and when is it necessary?
- What are the most significant considerations to make when beginning your implementation?
- How should you position this initiative to help your organization make money, save money, and reduce your risk?
Talk to our IT consulting team to learn more about evolving your data strategy.