Our experts will walk you through a sample financial model of a typical MSP, providing buyers and sellers insight into how the valuation process should go.
Watch our virtual workshop covering how a buyer should approach the valuation process when buying another MSP. Our panel of experts (which includes a buyer, a successful former seller, and a buy-side M&A specialist) will work through a sample financial model of a typical MSP. In this recording, we will answer the following questions in addition to any specific questions you have along the way:
- How do many buyers look at the value of your company?
- What short-term and long-term levers can you pull to get the best valuation for you?
- How do the Seller’s multiple of EBITDA and the buyer’s rate of return (buyer’s multiple) line up?
- Does your balance sheet impact the total cash in your pocket?
- How can highlighting potential synergies for the buyer work to increase your valuation?
View our IT managed services.